Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Friday, July 24, 2009

Brown Paper Packages tied up with String...







YES! Brown paper packages tied up with string, these are a few of my favorite things...
truer words were never been spoken for me atleast...my week started off with the arrival of Kristen Beason's "Twinkle" ornament. This was followed by the arrival of Jackalin on Wednesday, my new Johanna Parker Original. Which I purchased at midnight,at last week's F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S One Year Anniversary of Spooky Time Jingles, another big congrats to the Artists of S.T.J. for one great year!!! Today another ornament arrived from Kristen Beason Little Red Riding Hoot, as well as, a wonderful illustrated version of "Twinkle" from Jorge de Rojas,new member of EHAG, (CONGRATS AGAIN JORGE) a very thoughtful gift, I must say! Thank you George!

No comments: