Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Where does the Munny go????


Where does the munny go?? Well it went to Johanna Parker's house to live, as well as many other treasures and finds check out her new post...

http://johannaparkerdesign.blogspot.com/2009/06/treasures-found-received.html

I have had a blast at the beach this week, but I am looking forward to heading home. I have several special orders coming my way. I have a little work to do on a very special project. Lastly, I want to get started working on some new watercolors. Many of my works have made their way out my artist friends through blog give-aways, but I am looking forward to creating a few to sale. Hopefully you will like all you see in the days to come. Have a wonderful Saturday and by the time I post again, I will be coming to you from home!!There's no place like it!!!

1 comment:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

FUN piece Robert! Johanna should get a kick out of Munny. ;-)

Have a great weekend.

Chris (-: