Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Friday, May 1, 2009

Picture it 1978...Grease...Just for Chris...


Alright Chris, your celebrating the eighties-let me take you back to 1978 when I was born...and the most popular movie was GREASE! That's right John Travolta and Olivia Newton John took to the screen like Greased Lightening... I might have to play along Chris and have the Seventies Saturday Flashback!!!

3 comments:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

FUN post & I love GREASE too!

SpOOky Cheers,
Chris (-:

snippetgirl said...

Oh, how i love Grease! My husband and I used to dance like crazy to those songs.
You and Chris are giving me major flashbacks!
Thanks for the kind comments about my house :).
Have a great weekend!
Carrie

vintagepaletteart said...

You were BORN in 1978 Robert?? I could be your mother! LOL

John Travolta was such a hottie! Saturday Night Fever is my favorite and I actually went to the movies to see it.........now you know how old I really am! =o)

*Lori