Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Friday, April 24, 2009

Eighties flashback Friday!!!!






I have been on an eighties flashback kick all week! My kids have fallen in love with My Little Pony, and Superfriends, which I could watch all day(and actually do watch most of the evening). Anyhow it has got me reliving the eighties through music, images, and videos(well DVD'S, but they were videos then). I have been jamming to some Michael Jackson-Thriller, BAD, and Man in the mirror. Step into my eighties flashback-leave me a comment if you see something that you remember...

3 comments:

Chicken Lips said...

Ahhh, the 80's. I remember them well. Honestly, music today just doesn't come close to what we had back then. Name me any band today that is as original as DEVO!!!

Lance said...

I was obsessed with GI Joe when I was a kid. I watched the videos all the time and played with the toys even more!

Christopher A. Klingler said...

The 80's were my BEST decade!!!

Everyone knows that Michael Jackson's "Thriller" is my all-time favorite!!!

FUN post Robert.

Chris (-: