Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Sunday, November 2, 2008

When the party is over....

The girls inspect the spider and other outdoor decorations...
They loved the little pumpkins...
and the mums...
Yes, I think these will work!
The graveyard is growing, a lot of Trick-or-Treaters did not make it out Friday night!!
This one is so small.
Look at these pumpkins.
Oh my look at the spider...
A ghostly set table.
Where is the food, asks the pumpkin man?
Another view.
Twinkle was ready for the party to start.
Cheryl, my sweet kitty.
Good grief! Ya'll new I would dress up!
As you all know we had our Halloween party yesterday, weeks an weeks we have prepared for the party and now it is over. How bittersweet, but it sure was fun!!! I have tons of pictures so I may be blogging about it for several days to come!Here are few pre-party pictures...

1 comment:

vintagepaletteart said...

Oh how exciting and adorable everyone looked!!! I'm so glad that you had fun Robert!! Your decorations are amazing and that big hairy spider is creepy cool!! =o)

I was looking forward to these pics!

*Lori