Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Monday, October 27, 2008

GREETINGS FOR OCTOBER 27TH, 2008


GREETINGS FOR OCTOBER 27TH,2008 Only 4 days left!!BOO!!
My wonderful banner arrived today from Sweet B-Can't wait to put it up and post a photo! Thanks again Sweet B, the name says it all-you are a sweetie! I have it open now and it is beautiful, my wife who is not a Halloween fanatic even said she really likes it! I will take some photos and post later!! Thanks also for the stars and moons, I may have another place for those. I have a glittery bat hanging lonely outside our door and they would look great with him!

No comments: