Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Friday, September 5, 2008

Twinkle is here!!!!









I am sooo... excited that Twinkle arrived today! You are probably wondering what I am talking about, so I will elaborate. My dog of course is named Twinkle, and you know Johanna Parker was working on a special project for me, well she sculpted Twinkle for me! I know you have seen the "nude" pooch as we have been calling it, well it looks a thousand times more impressive now that it has been painted and completed! Johanna, you truly are an amazing artist keep up all of the superb work! If you get a chance to go to one of the shows that Johanna will be at go and get yourself an original!! Or if you go and do not want to buy one for yourself (although I do not see why you wouldn't), pick another one up for me!!! Also check out her reproductions at Primitives By Kathy! Well here is... Twinkle!

8 comments:

Leah's Art Magic said...

Twinkle is awesome!!!! Wow Robert what a great piece!!! Johanna makes such wonderful art!

Leah

Johanna Parker said...

Ahh thanks both to Leah and Robert!!! I'm so glad you love your custom Twinkle piece!.... Like I said earlier,
you are lucky.... actually, you are a "lucky dog" to get her as I am so way behind on my special orders right now.... ( and for any of my collector friends who've requested special orders and are seeing this.... well, your time will come.... eventually! )

Anyway, ENJOY Twinkle!!! Happy Halloween!
~ Johanna

Halloween Fanatic said...

Thanks Leah! I am very proud of it!!
Johanna I am so grateful to be a "lucky dog" and I appreciate you letting me twist your arm, after seeing the piece you know it was worth it, right? To all of those who are waiting, I apologize, but I promise it will be well worth your wait! Twinkle is amazing!

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Lucky, lucky Robert!!! Twinkle is wonderful and Johanna did a great job on this piece. ENJOY!!
Laurie

Halloween Fanatic said...

Thanks Laurie,
I popped by your blog this morning-love the snowman, but as hot as it is here today-it is hard to think SNOW!!!

HopHopJingleBoo said...

totally fabulous!! lucky boy!!

LYNDY WARD said...

Hi Robert, thanks for stopping by my blog.

WOWY WOW!!! I LOVE TWINKLE...

TWINKLE Twinkle is a little star!

AND you know how much I love Johanna's Artwork.

Hugs & Blessings, Lyndy

Rot said...

Lucky dawg. That's a great piece.
I love Johanna's works. Nothing like them out there.