Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

See my daughters new Halloween outfits... stop by and let me know what you think...

Hello? Is anybody there? I keep looking in this screen, but I see no one??
Yeah, Gene Simmons look out, she may take your job!
Posers!!
Ahhh! Big hug sissy!
My mother finished making the girls skirts for Halloween and of course we had to try the completed outfits on. Here are a few sneak peeks...

4 comments:

Leah's Art Magic said...

The girls are adorable! I love your captions too!

Leah

Johanna Parker said...

They are so cute! Love it!!!... and I can tell they love it too.... even better!

~ Johanna

Melissa Valeriote said...

Adorable!! Little ones make every holiday magical!!

vintagepaletteart said...

How adorable!!!!

And that book looks like a must have Halloween item!

*Lori