Halloween Fanatic: Published Artist, Collector, Blogging Enthusiast

Halloween Fanatic Originals art, and images there of are property of Robert Brawley-H.F.O.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Time is getting closer...

Time is getting closer for my Johanna Parker original to ship and I am so excited about seeing the original piece. The pictures of the sculpted piece and the mock up were great, so now I am just waiting to see the real thing!! I have had a cold this week and I am slowly getting better, hopefully I will be feeling better and blogging more soon. I have a three day weekend coming up, and a big birthday party for my son who turned one on Monday!

1 comment:

Kim Hardt Originals said...

Feel better and Happy Birthday to your son.

I love Johanna things. She is a wonderful artist! You are lucky! Post a picture when you get it.

Kim